Join Jill Vroman, along with Heather Small of Metta Wellness, for “Find Your Way to Restorative Sleep,” an introductory course on sleep that will show you:
- How to improve your ability to fall sleep and get better quality sleep.
- Why and how your thoughts impair sleep more than you’d imagine.
- What hours are best for restorative sleep to rebuild your immune system.
- What simple routines can calm the nervous system to enable you to surrender to deeper sleep.
- When to eat your dinner, what you should eat and how it affects sleep.
- What herbs, foods and beverages can help you improve your sleep.
You will leave the course with a wellness tool kit for navigating life’s ups and downs with confidence!
Four sessions over four weeks, a one-hour session each week. Sessions are from 12:00- 1:00 EST on Friday, March 19, March 26, April 2, and April 9.
(Sessions will be recorded and provided to course registrants.)
Week 1: Overview of course – What are your biggest issues with sleep?
- The emotional component of sleep
- Let’s start to build your wellness tool box
- Wrap up: Start a journal. Start or end your day with the practice of journaling as it gives you space to look at and review what is working/what is not working.
Week 2: Herbs / foods to add into your day / end your day to support better sleep.
- When you eat your dinner, what you eat & how it affects sleep.
- Recipes, how-tos and timing for using these herbs/foods
- Marshmallow & honey tea with a pinch of cardamom relaxes the system / eases you into sleep
- Saffron or golden milk relaxes and nourishes
Week 3: A look at sleep thoughts & what happens in your brain and how your body & hormones respond. We’ll continue building our wellness toolbox.
- Meditation, coaching and trouble-shooting.
Week 4: Sleep coaching and looking at your next steps.
- Review tools and herbs and build on what is working/what is not working.
- What are you journaling? What are you noticing? When do you not sleep well?
- Coaching and trouble-shooting.